Start your career with dayjob!
Due to COVID-19, Dayjob has moved its job interviews online. That’s great news for you. It saves you the hassle to travel to our office.
If you are looking for a position in the construction sector, please book your online interview now. We are excited to meet a new talent!
Before booking the interview, make sure you have filled in the form for your personal details. Please click “Fill in your details” to complete the form.
Here are some tips for a successful job interview:
- Make sure you have a good connection and the technology works
- Take your time. Although the interview process shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes, please free up at least 30 minutes of your valuable time
- Have your PPE and relevant construction induction cards with you. Especially when you are applying for a labouring job, we will ask to see your full PPE
- Choose your location. Find a quiet room for minimal background distraction
- Make sure you are able to provide us two references
- And finally relax – if you have prepared, you will do well