ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a powerhouse in delivering cutting-edge tools and equipment across different sectors. With a vast history that almost touches the century mark, they are the go-to choice for business across Australia & New Zealand. Their dynamic team of professionals elevates customer experience, offering unparalleled solutions not just to individual consumers, but also to bustling industries and governing bodies.
LOCATION: Brisbane, QLD
Mondays to Fridays 8:00 AM -04:30 PM and Rostered Saturday overtime (08:30 AM – 12:30 PM)
WAREHOUSE STOREPERSON MAIN DUTIES:
- Accepting deliveries, unpacking, sorting and checking goods received for quality, type or size.
- Operating Forklift and pallet jacks.
- Maintain up to date records of goods within the store.
- Assemble goods to satisfy orders, requisitions or schedules, including re-packing where appropriate.
- Using RF scanners for pick and pack, loading of stock and machinery.
- Ensure holdings of goods in containers and/or arrange dispatch to other locations.
- Distribute goods to authorised persons and complete relevant documentation/records.
- Previous experience as warehouse storeperson
- Basic computer skills
- Current Forklift Licence
- Current drivers licence
- Currently live & have the rights to work in Australia
WAREHOUSE STOREPERSON REMUNERATION:
$30 to $32 per hour plus Super, OT and monthly performance bonuses
- Convenient location, free onsite parking
- Excellent salary
- Work with a leader in your industry
- Permanent position