ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a powerhouse in delivering cutting-edge tools and equipment across different sectors. With a vast history that almost touches the century mark, they are the go-to choice for business across Australia & New Zealand. Their dynamic team of professionals elevates customer experience, offering unparalleled solutions not just to individual consumers, but also to bustling industries and governing bodies.
LOCATION: Northmead, NSW
SHIFT SCHEDULE: Mondays to Fridays 08:00 am to 04:30 pm & Rostered Saturday overtime (8:30 am to 12:30 pm)
WAREHOUSE STOREPERSON RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accepting deliveries, unpacking, sorting and checking goods received for
quality, type or size.
- Operating Forklift and pallet jacks.
- Maintain up to date records of goods within the store.
- Assemble goods to satisfy orders, requisitions or schedules, including re-packing where appropriate.
- Using RF scanners for pick and pack, loading of stock and machinery.
- Ensure holdings of goods in containers and/or arrange dispatch to other locations.
- Distribute goods to authorised persons and complete relevant documentation/records.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Basic computer skills (MS office)
- Current Forklift Licence
- Current drivers licence
- Currently live & have the rights to work in Australia
- $32 – $35 plus super, OT & monthly performance bonuses
WAREHOUSE STOREPERSON BENEFITS:
- Convenient location, free onsite parking
- Excellent salary
- Work with a leader in your industry
- Permanent position
Apply now and join a winning team that’s dedicated to producing world-class products!
REFERENCE #: 121163