ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a powerhouse in delivering cutting-edge tools and equipment across different sectors. With a vast history that almost touches the century mark, they are the go-to choice for business across Australia & New Zealand. Their dynamic team of professionals elevates customer experience, offering unparalleled solutions not just to individual consumers, but also to bustling industries and governing bodies.
LOCATION: Dandenong, VIC
Mondays to Fridays 8:00 AM -04:30 PM and Rostered Saturday overtime (08:30 AM – 12:30 PM)
SALES MANAGER MAIN DUTIES:
- Telephone and Counter Sales
- Computerised Quoting and Invoicing.
- Assist customers to choose the best product for their needs.
- Customer relationship building with ongoing customer service.
- Utilising organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Trade or Engineering experience is an advantage.
- An outgoing and can-do attitude along with the ability to work well within a close-knit team environment.
- Have excellent time management skills with exceptional communication skills & great attention to detail.
- To be a results-oriented, a highly motivated self-starter and team player
- You’ll have good Computer Skills, including MS office (Pronto experience highly regarded)
- And the ability to build & maintain customer relationships.
$140,000 to $180,000 plus Super, OT and monthly performance bonuses
- Work/life balance – work 8:00 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Excellent remuneration.
- Participation in sales bonus incentive program.
- Rostered Saturday overtime (8:30 am to12:30 pm).
- Ongoing training and development.