ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a powerhouse in delivering cutting-edge tools and equipment across different sectors. With a vast history that almost touches the century mark, they are the go-to choice for business across Australia & New Zealand. Their dynamic team of professionals elevates customer experience, offering unparalleled solutions not just to individual consumers, but also to bustling industries and governing bodies.
LOCATION: Dandenong, VIC
SHIFT SCHEDULE: Mondays to Fridays 08:00 am to 04:30 pm
MECHANICAL FITTER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to the Service Manager, this position involves all aspects of mechanical and hydraulic fitting within the workshop.
- Candidates will be either currently working as a Service Technician or mechanical/industrial electrical tradesperson who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- This exciting role will involve working with many types and sizes of machine tools and ancillary equipment from some of the World’s Largest Machine Tool Builders.
- Installing and commissioning equipment, doing preventative maintenance, breakdown service repairs, pre delivery inspection and testing.
- Providing ongoing support to our customers.
- Relevant Trade qualifications
- Experience with Industrial Machinery
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot faults and establish repair options
- Proven ability to carry out repair options quickly and efficiently
- Trade or Engineering qualifications with a background in Fitting Machining, Toolmaking
- Australian citizenship or the current ability to work in Australia
- A current driver’s licence
- Restricted Electrical licence
- $40 – $45 plus super, OT & company vehicle
MECHANICAL FITTER BENEFITS:
- Excellent salary
- Company vehicle provided
- Work with a leader in your industry
Apply now and join a winning team that’s dedicated to producing world-class products!
REFERENCE #: 121164